Laser 6040 Flash
MODEL LVG6040 Storm
It is characterized by its ease of operation, its affordable cost combined with high quality performance.
Suitable for work on organic materials, anodised aluminum and varnished fittings, like all CO2 lasers.
The machine can mark (cut) and cut various materials even for thicknesses of several millimeters.
Full smoke suction fan system, cooling water pump, position laser pointer, air compressor. Manual focusing device.
We also have the following optional accessories: cabin with aspirator and air filter, motorized C axis, water cooler and additional focus and reflection lenses.
- Laser type: CO2, hermetic sealing tube
- Power: 40 W
- Working area: 600 x 400 mm (200 mm light)
- Work Plan: Manual Handling
- Dimensions: 1200 x 800 x 450 mm
- Engraving speed: Up to 54,000 mm / minute
- Accuracy in positioning: ± 0.05 mm
- Working Voltage: AC 110-220V ± 10%; 50-60 Hz
- Power used:
- Minimum font size: 1 x 1 mm
- Supported graphics formats: bmp, hpgl, plt, dst, dxf, to
- Movement system: step by step
- Cooling: Water with protection system
- Auxiliary equipment: integrated fan and exhaust duct
- Control software: USB transfer
- Compatible software: CorelDraw, AutoCAD, Photoshop
- Weight: 90 Kg